Who’s ready for one of the most exciting matchups in this year’s NBA Play-In Tournament? Where it’s a face-to-face duel between LeBron and Curry.
Five interesting facts between the two teams ahead of the Play IN game:
1. LeBron James and Stephen Curry have met 38 times, with Curry winning 22 over 16 losses before the NBA Play-In.
2. Both teams have played 35 total games in the Playoff, where the Lakers have a difference thanks to 24 wins over 11 losses.
3. The last time they met in the Playoffs was in 1991 when the Lakers won the series 4-1.
4. They have played 426 regular round games; Golden State has 169 wins to the Lakers with 257 wins.
5. In the last six games, the Lakers have accumulated five wins and only one loss.
Watch the best plays from the last game between L.A Lakers vs. G.S Warriors: (Video courtesy of MLG Highlights)
Let’s take a look at the Los Angeles Lakers:
LeBron James‘ team historically does not have a good record against Golden State, losing 22 times and achieving 16 victories. However, they have managed to defeat them in the last two matches and have also closed the regular season on a high note with up to five consecutive victories and a record of 42-30. Now they have their eyes on the prize as a victory against Golden State will ensure their place in the Western Conference playoffs.
Relive the best moments of the last game of the L.A Lakers regular season: (Video courtesy of MLG Highlights)
Can Golden State Warriors qualify for the Playoffs on Wednesday?
Steve Kerr’s team will try to leave the Los Angeles Lakers, who are in one place above them in the NBA Western Conference, on the road thanks to their superstar Stephen Curry. However, Golden State finished with a better record in the last 10 games, with 8 wins and two losses, accumulating six consecutive wins in a row. Wednesday’s game will be an electrifying match as both teams fight for their spot in the NBA Playoffs.
Watch the best plays from the last G.S Warriors game: (Video Courtesy of MLG Highlights)
Where and when will be the Play IN game between the Lakers and Warriors?
This Wednesday, May 19 at 21:00 E.T., the Staples Center, located in Los Angeles, will host the first Play IN a game that will award a Playoff spot in the Western Conference, which you can enjoy through NBA League Pass and ESPN.
Lakers: 56.3% – MONEYLINE (-200) – Best O/U: u220½-110
Warriors: 43.7% – MONEYLINE (+170) – Best O/U: o219 ½-110